Queen, Lisa Powell, Jeannette Bronson, Rev. Sunshine Daye, and Yolanda Whittington.
- What changes do we envision for our community?
- What do we want to accomplish together?
- What are our priorities as a community?
- How will we resist efforts to divide the Black community while being visible advocates for equality and change?
- What commitments are you willing to make?
Saturday, December 13, 2008
4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
3751 Stocker Street Los Angeles, CA 90008
Free Parking in rear of building; Entrance in rear
Email Jeannette Bronson